Sunday, January 11, 2009

Welcome to my blog

Hi, Guys

Here Adriano and I want to welcome you to my blog.
Here you will find great tips on how to build your business using the internet ( and a lot of english errors .....sorry ,english is my 4th language ).

So you probabily are asking : So what the hell should I hear you , Adriano ?

I will give you the short answer - Just because I did it and can show you how I did it .

In the last 3 years , I build a sales force of 28.332 distributors (correct for Jan, 10, 2008 ) and become on of the top leaders in my company.

If you want to know about great stuff I will be posting just sign for my twitter at www.budurl.com/adriano

You can discover a litle bit more about me at my website www.adrianoleszkowicz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis